Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Luminox Colormark 3050 Series Navy Seal -SOLD

This is a Brand New In Box, Luminox as issued to US Navy Seal. Navy Seal? That is the most "powerful" team in the US army. How and what and why and who?
Read on here http://www.luminox.com/about/history/








Eventhough this watch comes with soft rubber band, I prefer to wear it with this Nato strap, looks more "military". Very comfortable, light and easily read in any occation. The body is made of polycarbon (not plastic ya), and the glass is made of mineral glass. This watch is also rated at 200m, meaning I won't be a problem to jump into the pool together with my kids.



Did I mention Luminox also features in many Box Office movies like Bad Boys 2, Battleship, Rambo, Fast & Furious, Oceans Eleven to name a few, worn by movie stars.
Bad Boys II

Battleship

Eureka series -- ooo nice lady..sexxxeeyy

Late Paul Walker in the Fast & Furious




George Clooney in the Ocean Eleven

...and even the Sultan of Brunei also wear Luminox...


At first I thought I want to put this watch on sale for those admiring, but then after writing down all this reviews, I decide to keep this watch to myself first. Hey! I also want to be like movie stars whaaatt....

_______________________________________________________________
update 5/11/2014

SOLD TO AN OL FRIEND...


No comments:

Post a Comment