Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Vintage 1970 Collectible Fortis Marinemaster Super Compressor

So handsome that I feel that I am at least 15% more attactive when I am wearing this superb classic 1970's diver watch :)

 The condition is incredibly stunningly unbelievably superb minty condition, almost like new??
I was actually began to be suspicious & so curious to find out.

 The watch came with a rubber band, then I replaced it with shark mesh bracelet like the other 2 super compressors I already had. It kinda fit well with these divers.
 Fortis had re-issued Marinemasters in the 1990s, reassemble from old stock parts, and that was sold at USD2000+. Could this watch is one of them? This watch is too good to say that it is a fake The construction and all other features and signs, just doesn't suggest that it is a replica.

 There were some discussion about this Fortis in this forum here whether it is a replica or the re-issue version or something else.
 From my investigation here, everything look pretty original (of course forget the bracelet). Judge it yourself and leave a comment if any. I appreciate a finding with evidence rather than plain judgement & opinion.


Aahh... here joining his other 2 elder brothers from the 60s.

1 comment: